Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Let's Dust This Old Thing Off and See if it Still Works


It's been a loooong time since I've written anything here.  Lots has happened, which I'll get into in some other posts.  (All good, but not so much quilty.)

I will use this post to post some entries in the Finish Along.  I do have quite a few to finish, but I'll concentrate on these three for now.

This is my fish quilt.  The fabric is all fish themed.  When I spread the top out on the floor like this, Mr CQT and my mom both thought it was Christmas trees!  No sense of imagination, those two.  Anyway, I'm halfway through quilting it, so should be able to finish it up as soon as I stop procrastinating.


Next, is an Easter table runner.  You would think I would finish this up for Easter, right?  Nope, didn't happen.  I did have the top finished for Easter and spread that on the table.  Again, Mr CQT could not figure out what it was supposed to be.  But with this one, I don't blame him.  That bunny is in a really weird position.  (If you can't see it either, he has his back to us, with his head up in the air and crooked to the side.  It was a kit on sale - what can I say?)  I'm almost done quilting this now, and have the binding ready to put on.


Third is another table runner.  This one was another kit I picked up somewhere, several years ago.  I really like the floral print, and I've never done that ribbon piecing, so that was fun.  It needs to be quilted and bound.



And finally, one more kit.  I've done the cutting but that's it.  This one makes a wall hanging and a table runner.  Both about coffee, which, I confess, is something I can't live without.  This one should be fairly quick and easy.



I'm linking up with the Finish-A-Long gang.



Colleen

2 comments:

Marci Girl said...

Glad to see you have rejoined blogging so you can play along! Great list and you can totally finish up a few of these. Thanks for linking up with the Finish-A-Long on behalf of the 2018 global hosts.

Christina said...

You have some great projects you are working on this quarter. I hope you were able to finish the fishy quilt, and making lots of progress on quilty things this quarter. It is great to have you back!