Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Scrap in a Box - the Penultimate Clue

There are some words that I really love.  "Penultimate" is one of them.  I'm not one for big words (in fact, I specialize in plain language writing), but for some reason, penultimate tickles my fancy, and I use it whenever I have the chance.

So, we're almost done the Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt, designed by Charlotte at Scraptitude Quilts.  In fact, the final clue (or should that be the ultimate clue?) should be up any day!

Here are some of the blocks and corner pieces - laid out as I think the final result will be.  But there still are some extra half square triangles left, so I could be wrong.


scrapbox 9

I'm quite pleased with the look of this, so far!  I even have a name for it - I'm going to call it Tutti Frutti.

4 comments:

Quilting Tangent said...

Looks good, nice colors, great name.

Julierose said...

What a nix combo of colors you have chosen there! Really nice quilt...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

This looking awesome. Love the colours. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

Photos by Wilma said...

A very fitting name for a lovely quilt! I also am looking forward to seeing the finished product! Nice work, Colleen!
Wilma