Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm Going to Drop and Give Her Twenty Again This Year!

Quilting Hottie Haven



"I, Colleen (owner of too many UFOs and/or more fabric than I can hope to use up in my lifetime) am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's third annual DaGMT event, and pledge to quilt for at least 20 minutes, every day of the month of February, 2014. In doing so I hope to (make way for more fabric purchases, ensure my children don't someday have to sort through 89 UFOs and then sell them for $5 each at a yard sale) and I think Beth Helfter is brilliant for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join."

I did this challenge last year, and although I didn't quilt EVERY day, I did do it most days, and got a lot more accomplished than usual.

PS:  Even if you don't join in, take a look at Beth's blog.  It is a lot of fun - she has a great sense of humour!

2 comments:

Beth at Quilting Hottie Haven said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you back!

A Girl Named Speedy said...

This is my first year and I'm looking forward to following you, cheering you on, and working along side you!! Let's go have some fun!

Carrie