Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Finish A Long Q3 is Here Already



I have been strangely quiet about my Finish A Long (FAL) finishes for Q2.  Well, maybe not so strange.  I did not finish one thing on my list!  For goodness sake, this quilters ADD has got to me!

But, hope springs eternal, so here are my goals for the third quarter:

freebie fifteen all together
/Sand and Sea Glass

Yes, this baby is on the list again!  I do have the sashing and borders quilted, but that's the easy part.  I am procrastinating meticulously planning the rest of the quilting.


The little Eye Spy baby quilt has yet to be quilted, trimmed and bound.


These are going to be 4 placemats and a table runner. I've actually got borders sewn on them to make them the right shapes, but no photos of that.  You can use your imagination.


You've seen this one before. I think I did put the border on this quarter, so that's progress. It needs to be quilted too.

And this next one, you haven't seen before.


This is called "Maple Sugar".  It has one more border to go.  I took the picture in really poor light - the colours are much more luminous than they appear here!  It is a pattern by Toadusew, and it has gone together SO nicely!

So, there you go - 5 goals.  In for a penny, in for a pound, right?

No comments: