Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Accept the Challenge!



I need all the help I can get, and hopefully, this WILL help.  This is a challenge over at Quilting Hottie Haven, and all I have to do is put my commitment in writing, and, oh, ya, follow through!
So, here goes:
I, Colleen (a quilter who is drowning in UFOs) am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's second annual DaGMT event, and pledge to quilt for 20 minutes (or more!) every day of the month of February, 2013. In doing so I hope to use up some small portion of my stash, and open up some space in my sewing room to add more fabric (gasp!  did I say that) and I think Beth Helfter (the Quilting Hottie herself) is brilliant for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join.

So, now I've joined the 2013 Finish-A-Long, the UFO Along and this challenge.  If I don't get a few projects done this year, it sure isn't the fault of my bloggy friends!

3 comments:

Beth at Quilting Hottie Haven said...

Yay Colleen! Welcome and remember - it's really all about making sewing part of your daily life, so that naturally projects will get finished more quickly. But with all the finishing type projects you have joined, you are sure to have LOTS of room for more fabric! Happy sewing!

Kim said...

Good luck! I am also hoping to make some room in my craft space!

Living with the Lioness said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures of everyone's finished items !