Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Freebie Fifteen This Month

Well, it's time for the Freebie Fifteen block again at my LQS.  Although today is the 15th, the store isn't open today, so I'll bring it in tomorrow.

This one has a bit of a Valentine's theme - I guess they were designing it last month this time!


Again with the templates!  I have to say - these are certainly (ahem) unusual blocks!

This is the alternate block from last month.

Again with the pinwheel templates, but I'm getting used to those.  This one had a little more colour than most of the others.  You might think my photos are washed out, but those are the colours of the fabrics - very subdued!

It was Mr. CQT's birthday on Friday.  My daughter was home for the week, as it's spring break at the school where she teaches.  Mr. CQT is a huge John Deere fan, so my daughter made him a John Deere cake.


Needless to say, he was delighted!

1 comment:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I really love your blog! You have some really nice quilts and projects you're working on! Nice to meet you!!